1. WIPO is located at
A. New York
2. The National Mission on Libraries, India was established in which year ?
3. The production of mental reflection and imagination is known as
4. Who is the propounder of the term ‘Information Transfer’ ?
B. J. Martin
C. Calvin Moores
5. Which organisation was joined with ‘Library Association’ to form CILIP in 2007 ?
A. Institute of Bibliography
B. Institute of Information Scientists
C. Institute of Documentation
D. Institute of Librarianship
6. The “citation indexes” are now available online as:
A. Web of Science
7. Dictionary of National Biography (DNB) contains biography of prominent people of:
A. All nations
8. Which among the following is free Audio book site ?
D. Google Books
9. The online version of ‘McGraw Hill Encyclopaedia of Science and Technology’ is:
A. Access Science
B. McGraw Hill Online
C. Online Encyclopaedia of Science and Technology
D. Science online
10. ‘Indian National Bibliography’ is arranged under two parts, General Publication and _____ Publications.
Answers: 1.(C), 2.(D), 3.(B), 4.(D), 5.(B), 6.(A), 7.(D), 8.(C), 9.(A), 10.(C)